Sunday, March 3, 2013

Anita Moorjani Testimony from the Inner World


Anita Moorjani decided to return to earthly life after her near death experience at the end of a losing four year battle with lymphatic cancer.  Her comments are the insights from an explorer to a place from which only a few return.  She is telling us about deep reality and our true nature and showing us the path to fulfillment of life on Earth.

Read her book, Dying to be Me, My Journey from Cancer to Near Death, to True Healing, Hay House USA, 2012, with a Foreword by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

“I had a choice to come back…or not.  I chose to return when I realized that ‘heaven’ is a state, not a place.”

“I want to clarify that my healing wasn’t so much born from a shift in my state of mind or beliefs as it was from finally allowing my true spirit to shine through.  Many have asked me if something like positive thinking caused my recovery, and the answer is no.  The state I was in during my NDE was way beyond the mind, and I healed because my damaging thoughts were simply out of the way completely.  I was not in a state of thinking but in a state of being.  It was pure consciousness – what I call magnificence!  This state of Oneness transcends duality.  I was able to get in touch with who I truly am, the part of me that’s eternal, infinite, and encompasses the Whole.  This definitely wasn’t a case of mind over matter.”

“I continued to be fully aware of every detail of every procedure that was being administered to me, while to the outside world I appeared to be in a coma.”

“It didn’t feel as though I’d physically gone somewhere else – it was more as though I’d awakened.”  Perhaps I’d finally been roused from a bad dream.  My soul was finally realizing its true magnificence!”

“The universe makes sense!  I realized.  I finally understand – I know why I have cancer!”

“Why do I suddenly understand all this? I wanted to know.  Who’s giving me this information?  Is it God?  Krishna?  Buddha?  Jesus?  And then I was overwhelmed by the realization that God isn’t a being, but a state of being!

“I became aware that we’re all connected.  This was not only every person and living creature, but the interwoven unification felt as though it were expanding outward to include everything in the universe – every human, animal, plant, insect, mountain, sea, inanimate object, and the cosmos.  I realized that the entire universe is alive and infused with consciousness, encompassing all of life and nature.  Everything belongs to an infinite Whole.  I was intricately, inseparably enmeshed with all of life.  We’re all facets of that unity – we’re all One, and each of us has an effect on the collective Whole.”

“I also understood that the cancer was not some punishment for anything I’d done wrong, nor was I experiencing negative karma as a result of any of my actions, as I’d previously believed.  It was as though every moment held infinite possibilities, and where I was at that point in time was a culmination of every decision, every choice, and every thought of my entire life.  My many fears and my great power had manifested as this disease.”

“Even though I always had a choice, I also discerned that there was something more…It feels as though I have a purpose of some sort yet to fulfill.  But what is it?  How do I go about finding it?”

“I perceived that I wouldn’t have to go out and search for what I was supposed to do - it would unfold before me.”

“I simply had to allow it to unfold”

“To access this state of allowing, the only thing I had to do was be myself!”  I realized that all those years, all I ever had to do was to be myself, without judgment or feeling that I was flawed.  At the same time, I understood that at the core, our essence is made of pure love.  We are pure love -  every single one of us.  How can we not be, if we come from the Whole and return to it?  I knew that realizing this meant never being afraid of who we are.  Therefore, being love and being our true self is one and the same thing!”

“As I experienced my biggest revelation, it felt like a bolt of lightning.  I understood that merely by being the love I truly am, I would heal both myself and others.”

“I knew that was really the only purpose in life: to be our self, live our truth, and be the love that we are.”

“As though to confirm my realization, I became aware of both my father and Soni communicating to me: Now that you know the truth of who you really are, go back and live your life fearlessly!”

She is doing that.

Do these fragments make a dent in the life you have created for yourself?  Do they raise any questions in your mind about deep reality?  As Anita points out, we are not in the universe, the universe is in us. To find answers, go within.

Really.

Read the book!  Go to: www.anitamoorjani.com for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment